Uva Ursi is traditionally taken to support urinary tract health.
Uva Ursi, which has been used in Eastern Medicine since the 2nd century.
We do recommend you take the opportunity to research the many benefits of this herb for the best outcome of their use. Please consult a herbal practitioner as to how this product can benefit.
* They contain the crystalline mineral salts of the plants, a unique process specific to the alchemical tradition. These mineral salts increase their physiological potency, making them more bioavailable and effective at lower doses.
* In addition the influences of their corresponding crystal and musical note have been added to achieve a more profound and higher frequency of efficacy in the body, soul and spirit.
* The high quality soxhlet extraction technique draws elements from within the plant into the solution. This method gives a more complete extraction. In this way, the energy and chemical structure of the plant is preserved to the greatest possible extent.
* Nothing is wasted, everything is transformed and used.
In alchemy, it is said that all parts of the plant are preserved in this way
(body, soul & spirit).
How to use
5 - 10 drops up to 2 times a day. Use as a dietary supplement.
Shake well before use.
With the liquid dropper add the drops to a 4 oz. glass of water or take it direct.
Allow the drops to sit for at least one minute before swallowing.
Make a prayer or an intention if you wish and enjoy it!
Keep the bottle tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have high blood pressure.
* We use only the finest quality, organically handcrafted herbs.
* 100% organic and natural,
* No synthetics, just natural.
Combining the healing powers of spagyric extraction, made according to the moon and planetary influences and the crystalized salts of each herb, vortex spring water, Spiritus Mundis (distilled dew) and their corresponding crystal essence. Contains home distilled water and certified organic alcohol.
Made with loving respect for Pachamama.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Please consult your medical care provider.
Just so you know: Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs is provided for educational use only and is not intended as medical advice.