Health Benefits of Lion's Mane Mushroom
Lions' Mane Mushroom has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It has been used as an ingredient in teas and tinctures to treat common ailments and also as a proactive tonic for overall health.
- Lion's Mane improves cognitive performance
Lion's Mane is renowned for its nootropic (cognitive enhancing) impact on the brain, which distinguishes it from other medicinal mushrooms.
Lion’s Mane is perhaps best known for its brain-enhancing nootropic activity. Its powerful bioactive ingredients have been shown to enhance a whole spectrum of cognitive functions such as focus, concentration, creativity and memory.
It supports brain health by promoting neuronal growth and protecting nerve fibres from damage. This synergistic effect has been shown to boost cognitive performance, helping the brain to function at its best and most efficient, as well as improving creativity and imagination.
- Lion's Mane Mushroom helps to support brain health
Lion’s Mane actively promotes brain health by stimulating the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) proteins. These prevent existing neurons from damage and also stimulate the growth of new cells.
- May help to manage anxiety and depression symptoms
Lion’s Mane extract can help to alleviate the milder symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Studies have shown that Lion’s Mane works in the brain to modulate neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin – the “feel good chemicals” which are released when we feel happiness.
- Supports immune function
The Lion's Mane mushroom contains immune supporting beta-glucans which help to active immune cells and stimulate our innate immune response.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
As a natural superfood (as opposed to a medication or synthetic supplement), Lion's Mane is rarely reported to have any known side effects. However, like all foods it is possible to have an intolerance to Lion's Mane or experience mild symptoms if it does not agree with you.
Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom.
Our Elixirs have been made with ancestral alchemical methodologies according to the lunar and planetary influences.
We do recommend you take the opportunity to research the many benefits of this herb for the best outcome of their use. Please consult a herbal practitioner as to how this product can benefit you
* They contain the crystalline mineral salts of the plants, a unique process specific to the alchemical tradition. These mineral salts increase their physiological potency, making them more bioavailable and effective at lower doses.
* In addition the influences of their corresponding crystal and musical note have been added to achieve a more profound and higher frequency of efficacy in the body, soul and spirit.
* The high quality soxhlet extraction technique draws elements from within the plant into the solution. This method gives a more complete extraction. In this way, the energy and chemical structure of the plant is preserved to the greatest possible extent.
* Nothing is wasted, everything is transformed and used.
In alchemy, it is said that all parts of the plant are preserved in this way (body, soul & spirit).
How to use
5 - 10 drops up to 2 times a day. Use as a dietary supplement.
Shake well before use.
With the liquid dropper add the drops to a 4 oz. glass of water or take it direct.
Allow the drops to sit for at least one minute before swallowing.
Make a prayer or an intention if you wish and enjoy it!
Keep the bottle tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have high blood pressure.
* We use only the finest quality, organically handcrafted herbs.
* 100% organic and natural,
* No synthetics, just natural.
Combining the healing powers of spagyric extraction, made according to the moon and planetary influences and the crystalized salts of each herb, vortex spring water, Spiritus Mundis (distilled dew), and their corresponding crystal essence. Contains home distilled water and certified organic alcohol.
Made with loving respect for Pachamama.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem.Please consult your medical care provider.
Just so you know: Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs is provided for educational use only and is not intended as medical advice.